DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

hi i have been muscle spasm in my legs and arms and hands and

hi i have been muscle spasm in my legs and arms and hands and eye problems shotting pain and feet fell like been crushed and electric shock and have problems with balance and have head felling funny i have a numbness and hot tingling and fell very exhaustion i have been haveing this for about a year and havf i had mri scan and it was fine. but i am lossing time of work because the pain and sometime my leg drags. l sorry about my spelling .
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
There are many possible reasons for this.
Follow up with your doctor to find a cuase, or get a specialty referral , is needed.
Of course, MRI mostly rules out MS.
But this can be
hyperthyroidism, just as an exam.
Fibromylagia, which is often missed as a diagnosis.
Muscle disease: often a test called EMG along with a lab called cpk are done.
Deficiency problems.
Other problems
Since you are not getting anywhere with your doctor, i would suggest you ask for a referral to a rheumaologist or neurologist based on exam.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.