Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

is there any treatment for rupture to donor kidney.symptoms

is there any treatment for rupture to donor kidney.symptoms enclude feeling cold in legs,and other parts of my body.inital pains in the kidney.possibly from herbal remidity for sleep
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Hasan :

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you.

Dr. Hasan :

What do you mean by rupture to donor kidney?

Dr. Hasan :

can you elaborate the problem?

Dr. Hasan :

Please type your reply and press enter.

Customer:

it seemed to start with pains in my donor kidney, followed by feeling cold in the leegs no feeling in my groin

Dr. Hasan :

Do you have any symptoms related to your urine?

Customer:

no symptoms relating to urine,just cold sensation in various parts of my body

Dr. Hasan :

Any pain on pressing the kidney area? Before I answer I need all this info for a safe answer.

Dr. Hasan :

Thanks for your patience

Customer:

no there is no pain on pressing the kidney area

Dr. Hasan :

Do you feel any numbness or tingling in your legs and since how long all these symptoms have been going on?

Customer:

not so much numbness, but some tingling, I have had it for the past couple of weeks

Dr. Hasan :

Thanks a lot for your input.

Dr. Hasan :

I am going to address you primary concern but later you can ask anything you want.

Dr. Hasan :

I am sorry to hear about all this.

Dr. Hasan :

As per symptoms, first of all I would like to reassure you that your kidney is working fine.

Dr. Hasan :

It is not a ruptured kidney

Dr. Hasan :

So please don't get stressed

Dr. Hasan :

The likely cause for such cold feeling can be nerve related problems like neuropathy secondary to vitamin and mineral deficiencies. It can be nerve compression at multiple sites in your spine etc.

Dr. Hasan :

So the first and most important thing for you is to see your doctor for an evaluation as taking anything without his advise is not good for you.

Dr. Hasan :

Yes you can take some OTC multivitamin tablet once daily as it can help you with these feelings.

Dr. Hasan :

Lastly for sleep again, you can try over the counter benadryl before sleep for few days only

Dr. Hasan :

but see your doctor so he put you on something proper like a sleeping aid tablet.

Dr. Hasan :

You should not try any herbal remedy yourself because there are many which are not safe for kidneys.

Dr. Hasan :

I hope you got my point

Dr. Hasan :

Anxiety can also cause all the symptoms you have

Dr. Hasan :

Don't stress yourself for anything serious.

Dr. Hasan :

Any questions please?

Dr. Hasan :

Are you with me?

Customer:

thanks Dr Hasan that is very helpful and a relief to me, will these symptoms reduce ,go away

Dr. Hasan :

You are most welcome. The resolution of symptoms depend on the cause and for that you must see your doctor. Due to kidney issue you have to be extra careful about whatever you take. But above all, at least nothing is serious as you was thinking.

Customer:

thanks Dr Hassan that is very helpful and a relief to me,will the symptoms reduce,go away, and and get back to normal

Dr. Hasan :

As i said, to know that will these symptoms go away depnd

Dr. Hasan :

depend on the fact that what is the cause

Dr. Hasan :

but hopefully yes they will go away and you will be back to normal.

Dr. Hasan :

Good luck :)

Dr. Hasan :

Anything else you want to ask?

Dr. Hasan :

I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.

Dr. Hasan :

You can rate the answer at the rating menu given on this page.

Customer:

thanks again Dr Hasan,for your advive and help full ness

Dr. Hasan :

Most welcome.

Dr. Hasan :

Your feedback is requested and will be appreciated.

Dr. Hasan :

Dr. Hasan :

Are you getting my messages?

Customer:

Dr Hasan, is it possible, that while there is no rupture to my donor kidney, that the herbel remedy I was sol;d could cause damage to the groin

Dr. Hasan :

No it is not possible because your symptoms are not consistent with any groin or kidney damage.

Dr. Hasan :

anything else?

Dr. Hasan :

If you have already used that herbal remedy, I can assure you that it has not caused any damage yet.

Dr. Hasan :

So please don't get stressed.

Dr. Hasan :

Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery