Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Would the TORC procedure be the solution if the problem is

Would the TORC procedure be the solution if the problem is frequent urinating due to
enlarged prostate.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. The major question here is how much the symptoms of an enlarged prostate bother the patient. There are, of course, medications like Flomax and Avodart that can help shrink the gland somewhat and ease the symptoms, and those should be tried first. It sounds to me as though if anything should be tried it should be the medications. That said, the TORC procedure is indeed very effective for men with a major BPH problem
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My doctor has never suggested any medication but thank you

for your answer and I am happy with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
My pleasure Jim but let me know how it goes and to register your satisfaction you need to hit the excellent ratings icon please