Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

i have jaw pain and chest pain

Customer Question

i have jaw pain and chest pain
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Hasan :

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you.

Dr. Hasan :

Since how long you have this?

Dr. Hasan :

Which side of chest? Right, left or mid line?

Dr. Hasan :

Please enter the chat to proceed.

Dr. Hasan :

Please type your response and press enter.

Dr. Hasan :

Since how long you have this?

Dr. Hasan :

Customer:

half hour

Dr. Hasan :

ok

Dr. Hasan :

Dr. Hasan :

If the chat mode is difficult for you because of any reason, we can shift to Question & Answer mode.

Dr. Hasan :

Are you on a phone?

Customer:

also back pain

Dr. Hasan :

ok

Customer:

on phone in UK

Dr. Hasan :

ok no problem.

Dr. Hasan :

Are you getting my response easily?

Customer:

pain in middle of chest

Customer:

how much will diagnosis cost ?

Dr. Hasan :

You mean our chat?

Dr. Hasan :

Is there any pain on left side of your chest?

Dr. Hasan :

Any pain on pressing that area?

Dr. Hasan :

I am sorry I am not getting your response so I am going to shift this page to another mode.

Dr. Hasan :

Please refresh your page.

Customer:

May I speak to Dr Hasan again

Dr. Hasan :

Yes I am here

Customer:

Sorry I only just got yr reply. Yes, pain on left side

Dr. Hasan :

Thanks a lot for your input.

Dr. Hasan :

I am really sorry to hear about your problem.

Customer:

more pain roud nck and into head

Dr. Hasan :

Any pain on pressing the left side of chest?

Customer:

slight pressing when I stand up. Pain in head.

Dr. Hasan :

Do you have any diagnosed medical problem?

Customer:

was told I had angina and takhecardia

Customer:

also diabetes 2

Dr. Hasan :

Thanks a lot for your input. Yes this left sided chest pain and jaw and neck pain can be connected to a heart problem like angina. I suggest you to go to A & E or call an ambulance now because it is mandatory to get EKG in such cases.

Dr. Hasan :

With the history of angina, you shouldn't ignore this pain. If you have an aspirin at home, you can take one now.

Customer:

ok. thanks. i will go and buy some aspirin

Dr. Hasan :

It is not necessary that you have heart problem now but with symptoms now and previous history of angina, you can't ignore this. Please go to A & E.

Customer:

can you wait there 5 mins?

Customer:

sorry but will it still show on ekg after so long?

Dr. Hasan :

Yes you said that you have this pain for last half hour and in that case it will show on EKG and doctor will also check your heart enzymes.

Dr. Hasan :

Should I wait for you for five min?

Customer:

longer now than half hour

Customer:

Yes, pls wait

Dr. Hasan :

Yes even then EKG will show it up and heart enzymes can remain elevated for even longer.

Dr. Hasan :

Ok i am waiting.

Dr. Hasan :

:)

Customer:

I am supposed to take venlfaxine now.\is it dangroud\/

Customer:

dangerous?

Dr. Hasan :

No you can take it.

Dr. Hasan :

Anything else you want to ask?

Customer:

Are you sure?

Dr. Hasan :

Yes I am sure.

Customer:

I have takn an aspirin and symptoms have subsided a bit.

Dr. Hasan :

Ok that's good but please visit A & E too because it is mandatory.

Customer:

shld i still go to a and e or wait

Dr. Hasan :

You should still go.

Dr. Hasan :

It is safest and recommended for your health

Dr. Hasan :

Please don't stress yourself. what I have advised is safest for you.

Dr. Hasan :

I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.

Dr. Hasan :

Are you with me?

Dr. Hasan :

hello

Customer:

dr hasan are you still thre?

Customer:

cam you get Dr Hasan back?

Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.

Yes I am here but I am on question answer mode. Anything I can help you with? Regards.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
I am glad you have got connected with me. Please reply here. I am waiting for you and I am here to help you. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I didnt go to A and E. I took a diazepam and realised that wd drop my heartrate artificially. Anyway I then dropped of to sleep.I am feeling a bit better bt nt much. I hope you dont think i am a timewaster!! I am also worried abt my kidneys as I had a u tract infectn that for various reasons wasnt treated. Basically my symptoms are now still some pain in the chest when I walk and a headache and "heaviness" in the limbs. Sorry for gaps in replies, Dr Hasan .

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Naomi you are most welcome. Yes definitely you are not a time waster. I would still suggest you to get this checked because angina is still possible with your symptoms. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks.Admittedly I am in some pain, even seated, also in my back and tingling in my left arm. And I am also concerned abt the kidneys. Thanks so much for yr concern,

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome. Nothing is wrong with your kidneys at the moment so don't worry. Regards