Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am 28, very active and live a healthy lifestyle.

I am 28, very active and live a healthy lifestyle. I workout daily, I don't smoke and drink socially. I began to get a sore throat 5 weeks ago which was very mild. I then began to get a dull ache in my stomach for 30 mins, once a day for 2 weeks which has totally gone now. After 5 weeks however, I still seem to be having throat problems and with the feeling of something in my throat, this is accompanied by a very mild cough which produces some yellow phlegm occasionally. My energy feels normal and I am doing hard workouts still. I am worried that the symptom doesn't seem to go away.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
This is likely allergy related
I would try an anti histamine like loratadine.
that should help
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)