Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi my name is ***** ***** am 50 Yrs old I have had really sharp

Hi my name is ***** ***** am 50 Yrs old I have had really sharp pains behind my left breast my cholesterol is 6'5 the pains were stabbing pains I could not move I have cops and mild emphysema and fibromyalgia I keep falling I have seen my doctor and I am having each tomorrow he reckons my blood not getting round my body please can you explain what he saying to me thank you
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi Caroline. Can you tell me what tests your doctor has done that makes him think that and what is it you're having tomorrow?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All he has done is bloods cholesterol 6'5 I am having each tomorrow my doctors are very busy and it is difficult to get time with them I keep falling as well the pains I got were really bad and Sharp behind my left breast

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do you mean an ECG--looking at your heart?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes my dad had heart problems please could you tell me what the Sharp pains could be

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Caroline. The sharp pains are probably angina--heart pains--and if your doctor thinks your blood isn't circulating properly you may have congestive heart disease--a weakened heart. In addition to the ECG you need an echocardiogram and a stress test to better evaluate your heart. You may need medications like ACE inhibitors or betablockers to treat this