Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi my name is ***** ***** am 50 Yrs old I have had really sharp

Hi my name is ***** ***** am 50 Yrs old I have had really sharp pains behind my left breast my cholesterol is 6'5 the pains were stabbing pains I could not move I have cops and mild emphysema and fibromyalgia I keep falling I have seen my doctor and I am having each tomorrow he reckons my blood not getting round my body please can you explain what he saying to me thank you
Hi Caroline. Can you tell me what tests your doctor has done that makes him think that and what is it you're having tomorrow?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

All he has done is bloods cholesterol 6'5 I am having each tomorrow my doctors are very busy and it is difficult to get time with them I keep falling as well the pains I got were really bad and Sharp behind my left breast

Do you mean an ECG--looking at your heart?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes my dad had heart problems please could you tell me what the Sharp pains could be

OK Caroline. The sharp pains are probably angina--heart pains--and if your doctor thinks your blood isn't circulating properly you may have congestive heart disease--a weakened heart. In addition to the ECG you need an echocardiogram and a stress test to better evaluate your heart. You may need medications like ACE inhibitors or betablockers to treat this