Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Is the falling to do with the condition I could have?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me a little more about the falling?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can be just walking and fall backwards I give you an idea what I mean I was bringing my washing in I fell forward I managed to catch myself on back door frame but my toe on left foot next to big to went under and was black and blue .I was coming down the stairs and fell back wards also was paying for my shopping in Iceland and fell back onto the register behind me I get no warnings

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Do you also get dizzy when this happens Caroline and how long has this been going on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Been going on for a while it's difficult because hard to explain to my doctor I get cramps in my feet and hands he knows all that's going on but I just feel I'm not getting the right help should I say ????

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--if it was just feeling faint and off balance it could be your heart but this sounds more like a spine problem--maybe a disk problem--and I would get an MRI of your lumbar spine to look at that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you so much for your advice