DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have been on Microlite for just short of a year. About two

I have been on Microlite for just short of a year. About two weeks ago, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the last day of my placebo week. He didn't ejaculate inside me, but I know that doesn't mean there was no chance of semen getting inside me.
I'm terrified that I'm now pregnant, and am on high alert for any pregnancy symptoms. I have spotted a few, though I don't know whether these are being brought on by the stress and anxiety of worrying about the possibility of being pregnant (because I really am terrified). I have been having slight waves of nausea on and off through the day (though I have been known to worry myself sick in the past), have been getting headaches (again, could be linked to the stress), and have been overly emotional (possibly stress again). The one that's really worrying me though is the fact that I've noticed more white vaginal discharge, which used to be normal for me, but had eased off since I went on Microlite. I've read that all of these are symptoms, and I'm just wondering how likely it could be that I'm pregnant. Please help!
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
It is not likely you would be pregnant at all.
It is simple to tell, right now, simply have your doctor run a blood test call beta HCG.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
thanks
I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I have taken care of patients in all walks of medicine for over 20 years. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.