Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I used to suffer with cronic tension headache I think its

I used to suffer with cronic tension headache I think it's back
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
It is unclear what question you are asking.
You have apparently priced the question expecting a brief answer, but what question are you asking for which a brief answer is expected?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Oh sorry I didn't price it I just paid ? Il leave a bonus ! I used to suffer cronic tension headache can you reassure me. Please I have tense neck and a band like feeling around head mild pain on both sides I think it started with a sinus headache
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi are you there dr love
I'm not sure what reassurance you are seeking.

I certainly can reassure you that this is not a serious problem. Tension headaches, whether acute or chronic, are benign. They may be horribly painful, but they do not cause any other problems beyond the suffering from the pain.

It is fine to use any of the over the counter pain medicines, such as paracetamol, ibuprofen, or naproxen. If these medicines are not sufficient, thought, the next step would be to see your doctor, who can prescribe a daily medicine to help prevent the tension headaches.

If you can provide any clarification, please let me know.