Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have severe headaches, can any of the following tablets cause

I have severe headaches, can any of the following tablets cause this please? Amlodipine, bisoprolol fumarate, warfarin, prednisolone? Thankyou
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. First off can you tell me more about the headaches like how long you've had them, how long they last, where exactly it hurts? Your age and have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Had them for two years, last 2 days or longer and I feel sick and giddy. The pAin is throughout the whole top of head. I have had a ct scan and it was ok. I am 74 years old and have chrones disease, atrial fibrillation and high blood pressure. Have seen my doctor but he cannot think what it could be. Desperate for your help. many thanks.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Sorry for the delay and we can continue after this. Potentially the prednisolone could be causing this but it sounds as though these are migraine headaches that may not be related to medication. If you haven't seen a neurologist for this you should and I would consider treating you with magnesium or perhaps amitriptylene for these
Sorry for the delay.