DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Hi dr love headache is subsiding so thanks for reassurance

Hi dr love headache is subsiding so thanks for reassurance about it also I had a bcc medical today all counts perfect !! Liver. Alt 29 ast 20 gamma gt 8 billibubin 5. All others imperfect. So that's got to be reassuring re headache and general health ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
I don't think Dr. Love is on....
Would you still like help
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi dr Thomas nice to meet you I suffer mass anxiety over health I had fatty liver but reversed it And I suffer from tension headaches !! Dr love reassured me and as by chance the bloods were none today I was conveying the results to him do you think they are good ?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Yes
They are all normal?
I would think you are quite OK in this respect.
Tension headaches can be effectively treated by relieving tension.
That means:
a. dealing with the anxiety.
b. dealing with physical and structural tension and stress, for example, problems with the cervical spine and muscle spasm in that area.
c. dealing with any relative deficiencies. Magnesium that is somewhat too low is very common in this situation.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have had stiff neck muscles ?? My bcc was perfect so I'm assuming magnesium ok ? The headache is going now I've been reassured !!! Typical me. I run a successful business but any pain worries the hell out if me is this common ???
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
See a physical medicine and rehabilitation MD.
These are doctor specialists in getting the structural problems out of your body with things like physical therapy.
Magnesium should be at least 2.5.
The "normal" range often allows down to 1.8.
So if under 2.5 supplementing might help you as well.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.

I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I have taken care of patients in all walks of medicine for over 20 years. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.