Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Dr Phil ***** *********** here My CBC Camden back all

Hi dr Phil ***** *********** here My CBC Camden back all perfect except a lymphosiite count of 1.2. It's marked as normal. Is that ok. As you know my white blood cell count is historically low normal at 4.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Yes that is totally fine Mark
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So I have enough for normal ? All my liver results were good ! Alt 29 ast 21 gamma gt 10 and billibubin 8 all the other bang in middle range. Does that mean the fat has now gone and Nash is reveresed now ?
Yes Mark. All is normal and Nash is reversed
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Headache going you were right !! How do I keep liver good ?
Keep you're weight down and exercise. Simple as that
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks dr Phil. Your advice us much appreciated. How do I ignore things like tension headaches I worry that every little pain is serious. Should I do hypnotherapy. ??
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Or can I check in with you. If worried ?
When it happens go exercise
You will feel better and it will help the liver
And you can always contact me
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The full blood count perfect normal should reassure. That my health is good and that small pains rant relevant ? Is that a fair assumption ? To ease my anxiety.
Also. Does all the fat go in the liver with alt that low or does some fat stay for good ?
I appreciate the excellent rating.
I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/
I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi dr Phil. I just googled low lymposite count shouldn't have ! Mine was 1.2 on last fbc is that ok or am I at risk of all sorts of horrible things ????
You are okay Mark
that is normal
stay away from Dr. Google!