DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have had intermittent generally mild headaches now for 8

I have had intermittent generally mild headaches now for 8 weeks. have been to the doctor 3 times. first time diagnosed blocked sinuses.Head feels very heavy at times and on a couple of occasions have felt dizzy for a minute or two. The headaches are momentary most of the time but occur every day at some point,but so far have not disturbed my sleep. When the headache comes on if I do some exercise it goes away for a while. Could you advise me please
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for requesting me.
What did the doctor do for the blocked sinuses?
What antibiotic
How long?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do not know what antibiotic. used it for 5 days plus nasal spray

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
OK
You need a CT of the sinuses
That scan takes about 5 minutes.
Sometimes the sinuses need to be drained by an ENT doctor...antibiotics won't work in this case, so that should be your next step.
People can stay sick for years because this problem goes unrecognized.
You also need a full neurological exam, if your doctor has not done this.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
thanks
find me any time
here daily