DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

HELLO DOCTOR, FROM ONE WEEK I HAVE A STRANGE HEALTH PROBLEM.

HELLO DOCTOR,
FROM ONE WEEK I HAVE A STRANGE HEALTH PROBLEM. I SUFFERED FROM FLU FEVER AFTER THAT NOW FROM PAST 2-3 DAYS I FEEL LIKE MY HEAD IS NUMB AND LEFT HAND FINGERS ARE SHIVERING AND BECOMING NUMB FOR COUPLE OF HOURS.SOME TIMES MY HEAD IS LIKE BLANK ALL THE TIME I WAS FEELING DROWSY. BEFORE I USED TO BE ENERGETIC ALL THE TIME.BUT AFTER THE FLU FEVER ATTACK I WAS FEELING VERY DROWSY/LIGHT HEADED AND NUMB. WHAT COULD BE THE REASON???
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Please list all of your medical diagnoses
Medications?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's been 4 years I am residing in london, I haven't have any medical problems. just before 1 week I was suffering from fever,throat pain and for 3-4 days my throat used to be dry all the time. As of now I dont have any fever only problem now I am facing is DIZZINESS in my head, left hand and leg shivering for couple of hours.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
OK
You need to go to the hospital.
Some viruses can infect the brain.
This can be ok, but can also become serious.
You need to make sure this is not what is going on.
I would even go to A&E today.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.