DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I understand my medical problem is called EXERCISE INDUCED

I understand my medical problem is called EXERCISE INDUCED ISCHEMIA
What might possible treatment for that be .
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
If this is ischemia of the heart, you need an angiogram, you need to not exercise until cleared by a cardiologist, and you might need a stent.
exercise induced ischemia is not a diagnosis but a description of poor blood flow. If this is in the heart, as opposed to the legs, it is serious indeed.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.