Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Back in July this year I had a small lump in armpit. Painful

Back in July this year I had a small lump in armpit. Painful when it first came up, but had some fuciderm cream from Dr. Which cleared it up. It's now come back with same symptoms. Dr. Given me fucibet cream. Also have to go for mammogram and ultrasound in 2days to have this checked. Very concerned in case it's something more serious.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. In my opinion the lump is not likely to be related to any cancer because;
1. cancerous lumps are not painful. They are supposed to be painless. Painful lumps are more likely to be infective in origin.
2. If it was a cancerous lump, it should not have cleared with fuciderm. Cancerous lumps are supposed to be persistent and progressive.
So in my opinion you don't need to be stressed specially if you don't have any history of previous cancer and any current lump in breast. I hope this helps you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Alexandra thanks a lot for your rating. Please feel free to contact me any time. You can contact me at this link.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800
Please remember to mention, For only and only Dr Hasan, in the beginning of your question.