Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

i have had a bleed in my eye and am suffering with abdominal

i have had a bleed in my eye and am suffering with abdominal pain and weight loss also nausea and back pain what could this be please?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. I need some more information here please. First what do you mean by a bleed in your eye? Second, how long has all this been going on? Finally can you tell me more about the abdominal pain please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have a blood spot on my eye thats got bigger,nearly 2 weeks,its crampy,achy pain i also have a fever that comes and goes all through the day

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Jessica. Any diarrhea? And how much weight have you lost? And have you not seen a doctor as yet for this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes diarrhea ive lost 5lbs no i havnt seen a doctor as i have agrophobia

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. As for the blood spot in your eye that's just a small vessel that's broken and nothing too serious and it will resolve in time. As for the abdominal pain and the diarrhea it sounds like you have either a viral or a bacterial enteritis. It would be best to see a doctor and be evaluated for that but if you can't bring yourself to do that you need to be on the BRAT diet--bananas, rice, applesauce and toast--and plenty of soups and juices. You can try taking probiotics to help it clear up. Don't take anything like Imodium for the diarrhea but PeptoBismol can help with the nausea