Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I am 80 Years old and would like to still enjoy sex my

Customer Question

I am 80 Years old and would like to still enjoy sex my urologi prescribed combodart for my prostate,( not enlarged) combodart is a hormone blocking agent, which has given me enlarged painful nipples, and I am not producing testosterone,and no longer can I get an orgasm after long periods of masturbation . I have no trouble Getting an erection, and I need my hormones restored. my GPis reluctant to prescribe hormone TReatment.
caN you Give me sme advise
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.
Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today. combodart is a medication used for enlargement of the prostate or cancer.

Dr. K. :

Its a combo of tamsulosin and the hormone you are referring to

Dr. K. :

If you dont need it then theres no reason to take it

Dr. K. :

If you need it for your urinary flow stream, you can take tamsulosin alone

Dr. K. :

It wont have the side effects that are bothering you. Good luck