Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I've been suffering for over 6 months now it started in march

Customer Question

I've been suffering for over 6 months now it started in march when I was really poorly feeling ill fatigue urinating a lot labour like pains in my lower back and chest pain I went to three different doctors they checked my urine which had blood in it said I had a water infection and gave me antibiotics 6 months down the line head aches everyday. fuzziness not being able to.concentrate labour like pain in my lower back severe pain in my abdomen urinating frequently fatigue heavy bleeding when I shouldn't have periods due tp being on the mini pill and just feeling unwell the pain is constant and never goes away my husband wants to take me to a&e but I won't go. I don't know who else to speak to
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 years ago.
Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

I am sorry you have been feeling poorly and having so much pelvic labor type pains.

Dr. David :

you need to get a uterine and pelvic ultrasound to check for uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts and fluid in the pelvis.

Dr. David :

you also need blood testing to check your female hormones like estrogen and LH and FSH levels and blood androgen levels.

Dr. David :

you could have endometriosis possibly

Dr. David :

you also need your thyroid hormone levels checked as well.

Dr. David :

hello?

JACUSTOMER-1wo9ii9j- : ok thank you I Will go back to gprs but I have been four times so don't hold out much hope
Dr. David :

ask specifically for these test

Dr. David :

a pelvic ultrasound scan

Dr. David :

and pap smear

Dr. David :

and blood testing to check for thyroid and blood androgen levels to check for polycystic ovarian syndrome.

Dr. David :

I hope this helps.

Dr. David :

let me know if you have other questions.

JACUSTOMER-1wo9ii9j- : thank you
Dr. David :

thanks.