DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Hi , i have been having some issues of late and where wondering

Hi , i have been having some issues of late and where wondering what it may be they are loss of appitite mild nausea , sometimes the nausea happens in morning and sometimes towards the end of the meal i canFeel full. After eating a small Portion as well thanks
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
I am Doctor Thomas, a double board certified doctor in internal medicine and integrative medicine, with advanced training in several other fields. I am a clinician of over 20 years experience. I will give you an initial answer or ask you a question, but be sure to use reply to expert to communicate with me as needed.
this can be typical of gastritis or stomach ulcer, particularly when things are worse in the morning and in relation to feeling full too soon.
I would see your doctor for an exam and for an h pylori test, to see if you have the bacteria that causes ulcer or gastritis.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The loss of appetite proceded way before the nausea thats more recent , i have als been under a lot of stress could this be a factor and produce similar syptoms i sometimesthink the feeling full thing is in my mind almost pyscosymatic

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Stress could certainly be a factor.
But a loss of apetite followed by nausea can be due to stomach ulcer.