Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hello, my daughter is 11 years old and experiencing some hives.

Hello, my daughter is 11 years old and experiencing some hives. She is 160cm and 52kg and turning 12 in three months. What is the right dose of Aeries syrup for her? I'm was thinking of giving her 10ml (5mg) every 24hours or should I stick to 5ml or something in between? Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
If it is the 0.5 mg/mL concentration then 10 mL is fine for her height and weight
check the concentration on the label
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)