Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I am feeling so unwell

Customer Question

5 weeks ago I come over very unwell for a week. I improved for about two weeks and then it hit me again. Muscle aches, constant fatigue and feeling unwell. No temperature. I then had a blocked nose and streaming eyes for a week and that enabled me to feel a little better. Then it went back to feeling unwell again. All my bloods are good. Thyroid, ebv and full blood count.
Today I woke up with a tickly cough in the night and feeling exhausted. So panicky as I getting married tomorrow and wondering how to get through the day
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

Sounds like it is possible that you have a sinus infection.

Dr. K. :

Can you visit your gp and request antibiotics

Dr. K. :

You can also try a decongestant over the counter, be sure to get one that is nondrowsy, pseudephedrine is good. Also a nasal spray like Afrin can help short term.

Dr. K. :

I hope this helps