DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My son is 24 he has problems all his life bullied,statmemted

My son is 24 he has problems all his life bullied,statmemted at school,temper rages but can also be the gentleness of men he has just walked out of his job couldn't cope blames everyone but himself our son in law work's at the same place and my son got it in his head that he's cheating on his sister,he has been threatening on fb and been round their place so badly so his sister had to call the police on .he still lives with us ,I am at my witts end please help miri
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Your son needs psychiatric help.
This sounds like delusional disorder, which is very serious, and difficult to treat.
Is he willing to get help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I carnt get him to the doctors,he doesn't think he has a problem it's everyone else

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Then there are only a couple of options.
If he is a danger to himself or others, then you can have the family doctor initiate forcible assessment and treatment at the hospital, or you can do this as well.
Or, the family needs to get a family therapist--PHD in clinical psychology--to help everyone arrange a family intervention to get him into therapy.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.