Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
I had metal poisoning 3 years ago. It stained my mouth brown, I had vomiting, urine infections. terrible thirst. I have had chelation therapy but still today the soft pallat in my mouth is still stained brown. I still have occasional vomiting, of an orange browny mess. My tongue becomes coated most days and my teeth become coated, it is like a bacteria which is not biological because antibiotics cannot get rid of it. I am still having urine infections and Don't know what type of liquids I should drink because I think some make things worse. My doctor is of no help and I am desperate to know if there is anybody out there who may be familiar with this and can advise me. I read somewhere that metal poisoning can stop the absorbtion of protein into the body!
What information do you need
I need to know if the symptoms are because of non absorbtion of protein or if not what relating to the metal poisoning are they, Is there anything I can do or take to get rid of these symptoms because I am desperate.
No I have not tried a probiotic. What is it and what does it do
I have ordered Culturelle, I will try it as you recommended it. As my problems are related to the metal poisoning I don't give much hope of it helping because I have already tried Kefir. My concern is the stuff that I vomit, Is it bacteria or non absorbed protein.