Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I had metal poisoning 3 years ago. It stained my mouth

I had metal poisoning 3 years ago. It stained my mouth brown, I had vomiting, urine infections. terrible thirst. I have had chelation therapy but still today the soft pallat in my mouth is still stained brown. I still have occasional vomiting, of an orange browny mess. My tongue becomes coated most days and my teeth become coated, it is like a bacteria which is not biological because antibiotics cannot get rid of it. I am still having urine infections and Don't know what type of liquids I should drink because I think some make things worse. My doctor is of no help and I am desperate to know if there is anybody out there who may be familiar with this and can advise me. I read somewhere that metal poisoning can stop the absorbtion of protein into the body!

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
How can I help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What information do you need

I want to know how I can help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need to know if the symptoms are because of non absorbtion of protein or if not what relating to the metal poisoning are they, Is there anything I can do or take to get rid of these symptoms because I am desperate.

have you tried a probiotic?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I have not tried a probiotic. What is it and what does it do

It helps restore normal chemical and bacterial balance in the body
I recommend culturelle or VSL #3
you can find both online
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have ordered Culturelle, I will try it as you recommended it. As my problems are related to the metal poisoning I don't give much hope of it helping because I have already tried Kefir. My concern is the stuff that I vomit, Is it bacteria or non absorbed protein.