Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have had EGG while was on treadmill cardiologist said shown

I have had EGG while was on treadmill cardiologist said shown wobbling what does this mean please?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--I assume you meant to type EKG and not EGG? Why the treadmill test? Is all the cardiologist said was that there was wobbling?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I don't understand what they mean got to wait for the needle in back of hand which will do the test for me and take pictures of my hear while it being done

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Caroline. Were you unable to finish the treadmill test because you got tired or had chest pain?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Because went tired felt heart racing fell backwards slightly shaken nurse managed to catch me

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Caroline. The cardiologist is talking about chemical stress test where an isotope solution is injected into the vein and the solution increases your heart rate and then a nuclear scanner is used to look at your heart and the blood flow in the coronary arteries to check for blockage. You just lay there and don't have to be on a treadmill.