Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I have been a victim of covertly inflicted hypnotic phenomena.

I have been a victim of covertly inflicted hypnotic phenomena. No I'm not deluded. This is a very rare situation where for 16 years it violated my volition and gave me an automatic involuntary response on the left side of my brain. I would never of known what the hell my brain was doing until they finally reversed the process and told me what they had done. I could never think of having children and because of what they did I didn't have any. They reversed the process when I was too old to have any. The mental cruelty spiralled into a psychiatrist. Previous to this my physical and mental health were excellent. My psychiatrist isn't recognising the root cause. Who can assess someone in my position for the truth. It happened. It was an outrageous act!
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.

Unfortunately, the current ability to diagnose neurologic and mental health processes are better at clarifying the type of problem that is present, but not as good at identifying the root causes, particularly when it is not readily apparent to the patient.

There are some Psychiatrists that are trained in using hypnosis to help uncover certain issues, such as repressed memories, but even this would not identify situations that are unknown to the patient.

On the other hand, now that it is known to you what has happened, it is not as critical that your current doctor or Psychiatrist be able to detect or prove what has happened. At this point, it is more important to be able to determine what next steps should be taken, and your current Psychiatrist should be able to address this aspect of care.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.