Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

My little boy(13y), is slowly at school, not and never finish

Customer Question

My little boy(13y), is slowly at school, not and never finish tests or homework, has bad grades in all subjects(except english and plastic education), love sweets or farinaceous, love to eat in generally, has a lot of fears(health, storm, to be alone),want to wear socks all the time, especially during the sleep, perspire at night. If I ll give him Calc carb 200CH, i m afraid of an big acute , because he panics easily. He has a heavy sleep( nightmares when he was little), and one year before I was pregnantI(I was 35 that time) I was operated by a meningioma.Because of these, nobody around me wanted to keep the baby, except me.
He is a very good kid, but introverted,shy, and the one and only activity outside the school , now, is to dance in a breakdance band.
My husband is a very busy person, with high expectations, a nux vomica of course.
Give me your opinion,
thank you.
anaeli
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--can I ask exactly what your question is for me about your son?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the remedy is correct?And the potency?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Is this being monitored by a trained homeopathic physician?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I m the one ( beginner, the second year)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. The potency is fine and the usual dosage is one three times a day to start, and it could be effective but really homeopathic medications like this should only be tried under the direction of a trained homeopathic doctor.