DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I am seeking a doctor to offer a blood service which will entail

I am seeking a doctor to offer a blood service which will entail two compatible parties to consent to the transfusion of one unit of blood, following all the appropriate tests etc.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
I do not understand what your medical question is...what the situation is, etc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr. I am attempting to find a clinic in the UK which will administer a blood transfusion between two compatible and consenting adults . This is to assist a health regime.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Why would the blood transfusion be needed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

At the moment all I am attempting to establish if such a procedure is possible when not for an emergency but part of a health regime. I do not know the health principal of this.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
No it is not possible.
Whole blood transfusions are almost never used, as we use blood elements.
for example, red cells for anemia.
Indications for trasnfusions are very strict, and there is no such thing in conventional medicine as doing what you suggest for a health regimen.
No blood bank or doctor is going to do this, due to lack of indication, and probably would also create liability.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
In addition, blood has to be processed...in most cases you will not be compatible with the donor...so only compatible donors can be used.
I would have to say..not a chance given what you have described.