Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Hi Dr David. Just got blood count back can you check ok for

Customer Question

Hi Dr David. Just got blood count back can you check ok for me. Please neutrophils 1.91 lymphosites 1.18 white cell count 3.61. Is that all ok all other results perfect
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

how old are you?

Dr. David :

WBC can be normal at 3.61

Dr. David :

it is a bit low, but means you don't have an infection in your body currently.

Dr. David :

There are many different types of white blood cells: neutrophils, macrophages, monocytes, lymphocytes, basophils, eosinophils, etc.
Your bone marrows makes each as needed to help your immune system keep you healthy.

Dr. David :

I am not worried about your neutrophil and lymphocyte counts.

Customer : It's mark the anxiety mark. I'm 50 we have talked many times
Dr. David :

yes.

Customer : The count as you know is always 3.6 ish and you said that was normal The other results including liver are perfect. The only one outside is iron at 30 is that ok ? Normal range 10 to 29
Dr. David :

yes, iron of 30 is fine.

Customer : So for the last time. My white cell count that stays between 3.6 and 4.5 over many months is normal ??
Dr. David :

yes, that is normal.

Customer : It is just the way I'm made not cancer or stuff
Dr. David :

no, you don't have cancer.

Dr. David :

your levels are fine.

Dr. David :

you don't have cancer.

Customer : Colestrol 5.0 is on the end but ok? Esr 1 ldh 90 and ck normal.
Dr. David :

work on getting your cholesterol down by exercising and dieting and eating healthier.

Dr. David :

are you exercising and eating healthy?

Customer : Can I stay at 3. Something white cells and live ok and I'm very fit and very healthy as you know from my liver turnaround alt now 20 is it my age and is 5 ok?
Dr. David :

yes, your WBC count can stay at 3.6

Dr. David :

what is your age?

Customer : 50
Customer : Thanks again Dr David my wife says stop worrying !!!!!!!! And live life. Your ok ! About time I relaxed
Dr. David :

yes, about time to relax.

Customer : So I'm fine ?
Dr. David :

yes you are fine.

Customer : Colestrol ok at 5 it was 4.7
Dr. David :

yes, that is fine

Dr. David :

but you should exercise regularly and eat healthy

Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dr David. I've just noticed the good colestrol is high the bad colestrol is 2.7 is that the reason for the 5.0 ? So it's ok ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
yes, that is better.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So if the reading is 2.7 good and rest bad that is really not high ? I eat very healthy weigh 13 stone 6 ft 3. The iron at 30 is healthy ? My red blood count is perfect.
Just the WBC at 3.61. That I panic about but you and my doc say no it's fine. If it sits low normal that's good as it will rise if needed is that correct ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
yes, that is correct

you don't need to panic

you can trust your doctor

your cholesterol level is fine.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It has also raised since the last test I'm assuming it wouldn't go up and down if something wrong would stay low ?
I'm feeling better now and am googling less and understanding you and my doc more. Since therapy
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
that is good to google less
it is normal for cholesterol to go up and down a bit. that is normal

don't worry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I mean the White cell
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
yes, it is normal for WBC to go up and down a bit as well.

your levels are fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Before I go can I thank you for helping me while I was suffering badly with my anxiety now I see clearly I was very bad.
I'm going to except that 3.61 is normal even though the lymphosites are 1.2 and the neutrophils are 1.8 which is technically a tiny bit low.
I am ok as the esr and ck and c relative are so low.
And my liver alt 20 ast 21 and gamma gt 10 is reversed
Il continue with my therapy it's helping
And finally iron at 30 is that my healthy diet ?? And is that safe to go with
I'm leaving you a bonus
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
yes, your iron at 30 is fine. that is from your diet. you are safe with regards ***** ***** iron

keep up with the therapy for your anxiety

you don't have to worry.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Finally. No sign of anything nasty ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
no signs of anything nasty.