Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

When I have sex I am enjoying it and think I have had an

When I have sex I am enjoying it and think I have had an orgasm but haven't soaked or edjaculated could this mean that stiffening up leg shaking is not actually an orgasm?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--besides the leg symptom at that time is there anything else that you feel? Has it always been this way for you? Sensitive question--if you masturbate is it the same?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's always been the same even with toys I don't know if I stop myself mentally going any further or if I am but is there anything to help anyone in my situation
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So when this happens is it pleasurable at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes but I get any form of edaculating
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Melanie. Then it does seem that you do achieve orgasm. A gush of fluid or sort of an ejaculation in women is not all that common and if you don't ejaculate that doesn't mean that anything is wrong with you. If the experience weren't pleasurable then it could be an emotional problem and psychological therapy would help with that but if the sensation is pleasurable for you then really your body is reacting normally