Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hello Doc, Hope you are good , I recently got married and having

Customer Question

Hello Doc, Hope you are good , I recently got married and having difficulties in intercourse with my wife . I cannot pull back my foreskin behind the head of my penis , and it pains a bit when i try to do it .. Is this a problem in doing sex or is this normal . is there any way to overcome this ?
Thanks for your prompt advice
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Have you always had this problem? Can I ask if there's a reason why you want to pull your foreskin back? And when you do try to pull it back is there any crusty material underneath or redness?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Doc,

Yes the foreskin was always like that , i am bit worried about the sex will it be painful if my for skin is not moving back from the penis head.

i don't see any crusty material or redness when i try pulling it back it only open us a little and i can only see a bit of my penis head and its clean and oki i guess

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Raj. Sounds as though you have what's called a frenulum breve or a tethered frenulum. I'll give you a link about this after this answer. It doesn't mean that sex will be painful for you so you can at least go ahead and try without trying to pull your foreskin back. If it is painful, a simple surgical clipping called a frenulectomy will solve the problem for you without the necessity for a circumcision. Here's the link
http://www.mhs.hk/web/en/service.php?Cat1=ForeskinPenisProblem&Cat2=125
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello doctor,

Actually my penies is not entering the vagina.how can i push my penies to insert in vagina

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Why exactly is that Raj--her vagina is too tight on the outside?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i tried with my finger, i can insert only one finger but we bought a tampon(dildo) it is entering it

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes,is there is any solution?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sensitive question here Raj--is she a virgin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes we both are virgin

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. Then her vagina is just--pardon me for saying it this way--unstretched. What either she or you needs to do is get some lubrication like KY jelly and insert one finger very gently and move it in and out for a while and then gently try with two fingers. The idea is to gently and slowly stretch her vagina and she needs to be able to relax as much as possible and not to tighten up or bear down. Once you can get two fingers in your should be able--gently again--to insert your penis. As the two of you have more episodes of intercourse this problem won't happen any more.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure Raj