Dr. Charogat
Dr. Charogat, Doctor
Experience:  Licensed in both NYS and NJ with experience in surgery and medicine.
16403115

my mum went into a care home at age of 86 even though my sister

Customer Question

my mum went into a care home at age of 86 even though my sister and me agreed as mot suitable because she was confused.there has been a bit of worry about my mum s money been used by my sister as her daughter renting the bungalow of my mum as expecting second baby January.i on sick as had chest arm pains viral they say but I am depressed bi polar too.i irritable,not eating as did, I worrying about everything I crying for no reason maybe my mum s stuff china etc taken wot I want.yet my aunty s slipper 1 left on it own in the bungalow upset me no respect,my daughter feels same. feeling grief for aunty and dad as found photo of dad. I feel fatigure no intrested. could not sleep too much on mind,i tired sometimes too.my house is clutered did attempt to throw 5 bags of rubbish but everything effert.i feel suicidal but do not show as the pressure in work with extra work getting to me can t find things funny anymore.
Expert:  Dr. Charogat replied 2 years ago.
Dr.Customer:

Hi, and thank you for coming to JustAnswer.com with your question.

Dr.Customer:

As you are bipolar I am sure you are followed by a doctor and s/he has made sure you are on the proper medication. Have you contacted him/her about what is going on now?

Dr.Customer:

If you are feeling suicidal you really must go to the closest emergency room so that they can make sure you are on good doses of each medications, and so that they can help you figure out what things are real worries, and what is just too much anxiety.

JACUSTOMER-o2emcumh- :

I been to doctor on Tuesday ans Monday night in a and e but could not pick up depression I knew I was but did not mention it but I have gone worse the last few days more agitated

JACUSTOMER-o2emcumh- :

I also feel I no longer in control too much to do can t cope my house is very untidy as well as my mum my partner has heart trouble.

Dr.Customer:

It really does sound like you are starting to get in over your head. I think it is quite important for you to go back to the A&E and tell them that you are feeling suicidal. For that alone they will be required to admit you so that you can get the proper help and not sink into a depression that is much worse than you have no.

Dr.Customer:

now

JACUSTOMER-o2emcumh- :

I think Friday I need to contact dr in the mental health clinic as serious need help

Dr.Customer:

You do. I wouldn't like to see you wait until Friday. This is something urgent that needs to be seen today.

Dr.Customer:

Every day that you wait puts you at greater risk, and is another day of you feeling terrible.

JACUSTOMER-o2emcumh- :

I know I feel very vunreable, very worried about myself but do not want to be admitted

Dr.Customer:

If you have a voluntary admission then they should be letting you leave if you decide you need to.

Dr.Customer:

I think that an admission for you is very important right now. I also think that if you are admitted today you will be able to get out of the hospital quicker than if you wait another 2 days and the doctor decides to admit you then.

I have switched this to a Q&A session so that we can continue our conversation withou you needing to pay again.

G-d Bless