Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have diarrhoea and after just going to the toilet I found

I have diarrhoea and after just going to the toilet I found the lst part of it was very black Ian running a temperature and feeling very dehydrated I suffer with aetoues hernia and take omen razor and I suffer with diverticulitis mostly been controllable but last week I had diarrhoea for 2 days and haven't felt right at all lately I'm concerned
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
I think you have a GI bleed and a stomach infection
You need to go to A and E right away
there is no other choice.
You need close monitoring and medicine for this
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)