Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi doctor What do I do for an over active imagination or

Hi doctor
What do I do for an over active imagination or a fertile mind.my thoughts range from seeing members of family dead to people naked even.What would the best cure be.it is getting me down and I'm beginning to think I am losing my mind.i always had it here and there,now it seems to be hgettkng on top of me more.i would stress easily and am stressed leith past 5 mths. I am a normal person working in a normal job with normal everything.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
do you have any other mental issues like obsessive compulsive disorder?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My thoughts would crop up every now and then and keep circulating ....this is only as of recently....I am a bit stressed with work...would this cause it.i have had issues in the past where I've spent a lot of time rethinking same thoughts etc.
What helps?
Exercise?time?less stress?
Is it common amongst people?
Any other therapeutic suggestions?
Where does it stem from?
I think you have obsessive compulsive disorder Noreen.
OCD
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi doctor
What do u suggest might help with OCD?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can you give me some remedies for OCD.
Medicine and exposure therapy
Meds like Zoloft and paxil help
Exposure therapy is critical
I noticed that our chat is not complete.
My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.