Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I need intense thearpy what does it mean

Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
It would depend upon the context.

For whatever type of therapy is referenced (physical therapy, psychologic therapy, etc.), intense therapy means that it requires a higher amount of therapy, which can be increased frequency, duration, or aggressiveness during each therapy encounter.

Your doctor should have told you what diagnosis is being treated and what therapy is indicated to be intensive. What did your doctor say was the diagnosis and therapy?
I have not heard back from my request for further information.

Without knowing the diagnosis and the type of therapy being referenced, the most that can be said is that intense therapy would indicate therapy that is to be done with increased frequency, duration, or aggressiveness during each therapy encounter.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My doc thinks im bipolar but ive been put on cbt step 3 which is intense just wondering why have they got my diagnoses results and havent told me yet just worried

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My doc thinks im bipolr nd im still witing for thevtherpy to tell me if it is but they hve put me on step 3 does it mean they no im bipolar or not