Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

45 years old mail living with Mother & Brother. I was happy

Customer Question

45 years old mail living with Mother & Brother. I was happy for most of my life but now feel trapped because of my own personality. I have been diagnosed as being on the Autistic spectrum early this year (late diagnosis) These is a history of mental illness associated with coping with life.First OCD which with Seroxat was made under control.
This was as bad as I ever wanted to be though.It's so unfortunate that people get worse & become a problem in life.There is no point saying I am going to coap or improve if I can't see it happening. I have been unemployed now for around a year but to be honest my last full time job was between 2003 & 2006 so the last 8 years have been bit part employment. Its clear to me that without full time fulfilling employment my life feels a drag and interests become difficult to engage on a reliable way.
Most people in the UK engage with others to help and support with day to day friendships & general help and advice to loved ones & to my mind that is good but for some reason now this has been shattered & now I am reclusive & most hideous of all aggressive towards when people try to help me. I seem to be looking for a way out of life this is not useful right now. Its better to die of a heart attack than be put in prision
and suffer the venerability of what stronger inmates want to do to you. I prefer to be depressed that aggressive (smashing things up). Its cause my discipline levels are 0 right now and I an venerable very much so.
Perhaps I am looking for help and the only help I am going to get is in myself.
Cut a long story short I feel I need a change in location & gain employment. The different in the dynamic between myself & my brother create a friction & jealousy in me that makes life at home difficult to tollorate. It's how long can I tolerate life with this truth. All people deserve to live and prosper and be helpful. CHANGE OF LOCATION & possibly a institution half way house to help me discover the correct way forward.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. How exactly were your diagnosed with the Autism and do you currently see a psychiatrist?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not want to incur any more charges than £24 Ok

is this poss?.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That's fine--you aren't charged any more for discussing this with me no matter how long we talk