Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

So I'm not too far off the day my period is due (a day) and

So I'm not too far off the day my period is due (a day) and I took a Pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I also took a test four days ago, also negative. However I am not convinced because I have been experiencing some early pregnancy symptoms (ie. heartburn, extra vaginal discharge, constipation, bloating and breast swelling).
Now last night when I got out of the shower I was inspecting my breast and when I squeezed my breast I had discharge of a cre***** *****quid and serum. They are still secreting when I squeeze this morning and they don't secrete on their own. I could only be two weeks pregnant. Does this happen so early?
Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.
I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.
You need to get pregnancy test once you miss your period {better after a week}. At this time the test is very sensitive. If done before the expected date of period the test will be negative even if you are pregnant.
Having symptoms like heartburn, bloating, constipation or breast discharge does not indicate pregnancy specifically. These can be seen in many other medical issues and so I will not think of pregnancy unless proved. The symptoms are generally seen at-least 6 to 8 weeks after conception.
Next step - Repeat test after a week of missing the period. You may also wish to get trans-vaginal ultrasound to look for gestational sac {pregnancy}. This generally picks up pregnancy at 4-5 weeks.
Best