Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi Dr an update.. Here's what the verified report says about

Customer Question

Hi Dr an update.. Here's what the verified report says about that ct scan I had:
I had to lie and say that I got kicked in the head while playing football.. Anyway see below:
Clinical information: kick to head yesterday. Two episodes of profuse watery leakage from the nose.
Provisional report: Normal intracranial appearances. No intracranial haemorrhage, extra-axial collection or evidence of cerebral contusion. No skull base or calvarial fracture. There is mucosal thickening in the
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
So basically nothing new there
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry it wouldn't let me finish the whole thing..
There is mucosal thickening in the right maxillary antrum, which is most likely longstanding and a layer of fluid in the left maxillary antrum but no underlying surrounding fracture and floor of the left orbit is intact.
So it's mentioned the fluid in the left antrum.. No wonder it leaked when i lay on my right!
Anyway I plucked up the courage and went back to the gym today.. Felt good :-)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Shazad. Still sounds like an allergic sinus and nothing more. And good to hear you're back at the gym
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok going to ask about thickened heart again.. Would thickening cause pain such as what I have today which is pain the left of my chest which goes round to the side of my ribs.. I can feel the pain pressing it and also if bend forward which puts pressure on that area and recreates the pain
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Again, heart pain doesn't cause chest wall tenderness and what you describe is just muscle pain
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I knew that but needed to hear it from a Dr.. So thickness would not have anything to do with it for defo?
Also I've noticed that before I went to the gym my heart rate was around 95bpm and even after the workout which was a few hours ago my HR still is hanging around 85-90 bpm.. See why I get worried? One day it's nice and slow and then it's like this.. Can food increase it? I had some rice earlier.. Maybe that's done it?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Nothing to do with it whatsoever. Yes food can increase the rate and nothing to worry about there either. You really need to get off the heart thing my friend
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lol I couldnt resist checking it.. That's still an ok HR isn't it? Thanks for your advice today
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes--no problem with a rate like that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Something else I've noticed today.. My bp.. You know it's been 140/90 or 135/85 recently.. Well today for some strange reason it's around 123/78.., do u think it might be lower because there might be an internal bleed? Or am I just over reacting,?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Internal bleed? Where did you come up with that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lol lower blood pressure all of a sudden.. I thought bleeds caused that ( ok a bit extreme I know)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Very extreme. For a bleed to that it would have to be a pretty massive bleed and you'd either be vomiting blood or having jet black stools. And that really isn't a too low blood pressure
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well that's a relief.. Thanks doc.. So no bleed? No heart problems? Pain is muscular? And that's it for tonight
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No bleed. No heart problem. Muscular pain only. End of story. Nite
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience: 20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Gnite
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Till we meet again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
haha yeah probably tomorrow
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Same time, same channel