Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Eectric shocks going through body, pain everywhere, electric

Customer Question

Eectric shocks going through body, pain everywhere, electric shock feeling in utereus and buttocks, no control over faeces or bladder, head like a tonne weight, can't take in new info, nothing in head, people at my mums old peoples home, natter on and go along on zimmer frames, I can't cook, clean house, ssh clothes, totally have no personality
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
have you had any tests?
MRI of the brain?
do you take any meds?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

MRI about 3 yrs ago, first happened 4 yrs ago when on holiday in Barbados, it was like I just froze, going in sea was like being totally engulfed by a tidal wave walking across a pool on beach was scary had to be helped, trying to put a chicken in oven was like me the chicken and doing it inside a black bin bag

was the MRI normal?
what meds do you take?
has fibromyalgia been considered?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--have you recently seen a doctor about this?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
And if so have you had any recent studies?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

GP says he can't help its how I am personality disorder, I have had no investigations.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. We can continue after this if you'd like but you need the following studies--thyroid function, a screen for autoimmune disorders, a test for heavy metal toxicity (lead and mercury), vitamin B12 and D levels, An MRI of your spine, and an MRI of your brain along with an EEG to rule out a seizure problem. I would refer you to a neurologist for the workup.