Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi Dr Phil mark here your old friendly client Thanks for

Customer Question

Hi Dr Phil mark here your old friendly client
Thanks for the info on ALP reassurance is there any other blood numbers that will reassure me re wbc. ?? I can give you ?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Hey mark.
I am not sure how to reassure you other than that in my lab 3.5 is normal on the WBC count
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
But the full blood counts a l p etc all normal red cells etc means it's all good as they would have altered
that is exactly correct Mark
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So for the bloody last time
The liver bone panel would have changed the kidney panel would have changed and the red cell would also change if bone marrow serious issue. ? My lab is 3.0 to 10 for white cells. My dental surgey healed in a week !!! And my toe which I damGed healed in two days so I'm all ok.
That is correct Mark
your blood counts would have been off by now.
they wouldn't just stay that way for years!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They have been fine for 10 months every month I had a blood for liver reversal as you know. So I'm fine ?
yes, I remember
and yes I'm 100% sure you are fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just keep a track on it every 6 months ? As long as above 3 forget it ??
Have a great day in the usa sir. And thanks again il check in if the dreaded anxiety gies crazy !! Lol
No worries Mark
yes keep track every 6 months. should be fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks. ***** can live like that permanent,y unless it drops to 2 or below and the differential is wrong Dr love said the diff was fine all the various parts of the wbc were lower together no spikes !
I agree with that
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience: GP in the United States
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So no worries ?
none
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh forgot to ask With alt 28 ast ast 21 gamma gt 10. It wasn't alchool related my specialist says gamma tells him that can I have a few wines and how much is safe with a reversed fatty liver
you have reversed your problem Mark
it is safe at those levels
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great. Thanks.
As long as my weight stays at 13 stone. 6 ft 3. The fat won't return ? Is that how it works
That correct Mark
exactly
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You'll like this .
Il add a bonus after this.
There's was a 49 year survey in the use called high wbc kills it s findings were that the people with blood counts wbc of 3.4 to 5.8 lived a quarter longer than those with counts above 8.8 to 13.
It also states as you did that a low normal count 3.5 was fine and indicates that the immune system isn't struggling .
If I'm in usa on business next year il buy you dinner !
Il check mine next month report it to you then forget it
sounds good.
I like good food :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm a foody !
London has some gooooood restaurants pop over !!!
Do you agree with the article and the fact that it can be low normal that's me isn't it ? And be fine ?
Yes, I completely agree.
can't wait to travel there some day Mark.
My wife is the main foody in our family but I tag along ;)
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience: GP in the United States
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When you do il sort hotel and restaurant I can't wait to visit the states I design for over there never been !!!! Seriously il bug you for a meal !!!!! Lol Thanks for reassurance life saver you are.
Bonus on way il post you my nest cbc
You're welcome and any time you need help Mark.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks I believe in life you meet good people stay in touch my wife's a yoga teacher and nutritionist I'm a packaging designer. And health anxiety expert !!! Lol
You are a healthy anxiety expert and I am a doctor that specializes in health anxiety...LOL