Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

My doc said she thinks im bipolar and put me on cbt thearpy

Customer Question

My doc said she thinks im bipolar and put me on cbt thearpy they put me on step 3 is this the one you would get if they think om bipolar or am just worried
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello again.

The system says that you requested my assistance, but I recall that you opted me out of your question the other day (at www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/8riwk-need-intense-thearpy-does-mean.html), which also blocks my ability to further assist you. This is usually a sign that the customer wants to work with a different expert.

Did you want my assistance? Or did you want to work with a different expert?
Expert:  Kate-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/8rs3b-doc-thinks-bipolar-put-cbt-thearpy.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team
This question has appeared on the Question List again as pending action, but I do not see any response to my prior request for information.

Please let me know how you want to proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If u can help then yes please

In this context the CBT level 3, intensive therapy, is designed to address deeper issues that are underlying the current problem, bipolar disease in your case. The recommendation for level 3 CBT is not an indication of a specific diagnosis, only that more intensive therapy to address deeper issues is indicated for that individual.

So, the recommendation for level 3 would not indicate that you may have bipolar disease, but if your doctor said that it is thought that you are bipolar, then that would be a separate indication.