Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I had an Aortic stent last year am 73 and had a prostate shave several yrs ago and only ma

Customer Question

I had an Aortic stent last year am 73 and had a prostate shave several yrs ago and only manage to get half an erection, can I take viagra safely
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer. I will be glad to assist you today.
Are you taking any chronic medicines?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is nothing more than a scam, I have paid you the £18.00 and now you want more, I would like my money back, and I have made a Formal complaint to Paypal regarding this matter

There is no need for an additional payment. JustAnswer may have informed you of other offers or subscription offers, but it is not necessary for the completion of this answer.
Could you clarify what request was sent?
I have not heard back what type of request was sent. I can tell you that there should only be the single fee for the answer to one question unless you choose to subscribe to the service. If you have any questions, you can contact customer service at 0808-168-0054.

I will address your original question.

Yes, it would be safe for you to take Viagra and similar medicines, such as Cialis. I ask about medicines because there can be interactions between the Viagra and certain blood pressure medicines, but since you are not taking any medicines, that will not be an issue.

It is also worth noting that if you are having any residual prostate symptoms, your doctor may discuss the use of once daily Cialis, a medicine similar to the Viagra, but is available in a once daily dose, and which also has been studied in the relief of prostate symptoms from benign prostatic enlargement.

But it would be safe for you to take either of these medicines.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.