Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

HiMy partner has been suffering recently with her

Customer Question

Hi My partner has been suffering recently with her periods. She has been losing now for nearly 3 weeks. She has been to the doctor and had blood tests for Diabetes and Anemia. She is clear of diabetes but suffering anemia. She has also been tested to see if she is menopausal and this is negative. She has been waking at nite with hot sweats and abdomen pains. As a result she has called her doctor surgery to try to speak with the doctor in order to try and get advice as she is worried that she may have an infection. The receptionist checked to see if my partner had had a vaginal smeer test and the latest was 2012.At the same time they took a seperate swab to test for chlamydia.  The receptionist made reference to a chlamydia score of 192, the receptionist was unable to say if this was of any significance and my partner is now worried that the score of 192 may have been un noticed by the doctor. My question is can you advise if this reading is a cause of concern and what reading would be a cause of concern for her. regards

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your response.
I have now obtained advice elsewhere.
C