Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am thinking of doing the IVF treatment in Brazil, but a need

Customer Question

I am thinking of doing the IVF treatment in Brazil, but a need to start to take the medication now. How can I get the prescription to buy the IVF drugs here in the UK?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Have you considered looking for a reproductive doctor privately?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes we have, but we already did 2 treatments here unsuccessfully. we have 1 child already from when we had treatment in brazil. all we need is a prescription and i feel going private here they will take the £250 and say no because we are going to Brazil. we know which drugs we need as our doctor in brazil has sent us the list. what other option is there?

There really is no other option Antonieta.
I'm very sorry
These drugs can be had but only illegally and unsafely. I wouldn't advise that
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.