DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

An MRI results has shown that my 11 year old has a slight inversion

An MRI results has shown that my 11 year old has a slight inversion of the normal lordosis. From c3-c7 there is minimal bulging of the discs slightly indenting the thecal sac. She has a riding accident 10 months ago and her pain is intense on 3 days a week at least. Other days she can bear it! She has physio which made the pain much worse. The rest of her back looked normal. Would you recommend physio again!
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Yes indeed.
This needs to be corrected now, or in 5 to 10 years it can become a real disc problem.
I would take this child to a non invasive orthopedist for the correct physio recommendations.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So I assume the pain is due to?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Pain in the neck, head, or arms can be due to this.
Intervention is important at this time.
Please click a positive rating.
See my offer.
Find me as needed...here daily.