Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Pain in feet plus numbness and hotness with a burning sens

Pain in feet plus numbness and hotness with a burning sensation
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

I am sorry you are having these symptoms.

Dr. David :

this could be neuropathy from nerve damage or from an infection in your foot like cellulitis.

Dr. David :

do you have a history of diabetes?

Dr. David :

diabetes can cause damage to nerves called neuropathy and this can cause numbness and hotness and abnormal nerve sensation in the feet. and a burning sensation as well.

Dr. David :

do you have a GP doctor in the UK to check for diabetes and to look at your feet?

Dr. David :

do you have a hospital or A&E department close to you where you can be seen right away for your feet?

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

Dr. David :

Dr. David :

do you have a history of diabetes?

Dr. David :

Dr. David :

Dr. David :