Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have been suffering for a a good few years now. With skin

I have been suffering for a a good few years now. With skin problems to my hands. And the skin conditions seams to change. From different rashes on them . I have sweating problems to my hole body feet as well. And my penis also. Creams doint seam to help.the heat affecteds them also and goes through my hands with hot water rite through my body and even feel it in my penis. I doint no wat to think any more. Maybe u can give me some answers plz plz mark
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. How old are you and do you have any know medical conditions? Has a doctor evaluated all this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm a 40 year old gay man. I suffer from depression and have chorestal problems
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Ok but has a doctor evaluated your problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have being seeing my doctor for a good few years. And she put me on tablets for depression. And sent me to skin specialist and got creams and patch testing done. But still have the problem with skin rashes.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--can you tell me what the rashes look like?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sometimes the skin cracks and they bleed and get little blister also. Little red pimples on the front of my hands and up along parts of my arms. Scratch them in my sleep. And the heat in water also affects them. And the heat affects my hole body like a stinging sensation goes through me .
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--did the skin specialist get a biopsy and what creams were you given?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no I never had a biopsy done. Dermovate. Fucibet. Emulsifying ointment.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK This sounds like a dysidrotic eczema problem. You need a more powerful steroid cream like tacrolimus and ultraviolet light therapy but first I would get a biopsy to make the diagnosis
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you I will arrange to get a biopsy done . And wat the results come from that. Will keep in touch ok thank u again for your time mark.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure and let me know how it goes but please remember to rate my service to you