Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have sponnalitus of the neck and arealy worn spine to the

I have sponnalitus of the neck and arealy worn spine to the point that when i bend down it feels as though my rib cage slips forward and afects my breathing and causes pain around my chest in my ribs and in my back is this possible
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
Yes it is possible.
If you do not have enough support the the spine, the ribs attached to it will not be in place with bending.
So, you may experience breathing difficulty as well.
You should consider physical therapy to strengthen the back and rib cage muscles to help with respiration.
Also neck and back brace may be used during activities for proper spine support.
Please also consider seeing a spine surgeon to consider surgical options like fusing the bones for better quality of life.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
I am Dr Basu experienced in Spine Diseases.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.
Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/