Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hallo Dr Chip again You kindly reassured me by answering my

Hallo Dr Chip again
You kindly reassured me by answering my question about ordering Zopiclone online on 19/11/2014. As I mentioned I have cancelled the order today and told me firm to keep payment. My fear is they may have been despatched already, as it is the 22/11/14. Am I in trouble if they arrive in the Uk? Please help.i am so frightened. Barbara
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Barbara I already answered you on another page about this. Again you won't be in trouble so long as you don't accept the package--so long as you aren't actually in possession of the medication there would be no crime here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Dr Chip. If however the medication is put through the letter box without query.. where should I send it? Or should be destroyed by me?. I am most sorry to trouble you with this question.. . I feel so guilty for requesting it. Never will I put myself through this again. I would be grateful for a reply and I will bother you no longer with this worry of mine. Thank you Barbara
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No problem Barbara--I know how much this bothers you. If that happens then just flush it all down the toilet. If it gets to you then the authorities would not have intercepted it and would not know about it. This was just an honest misunderstanding on your part and I really think you aren't in any trouble