Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Dear Ask The Doctor: I am going to be taking medicals for a

Customer Question

Dear Ask The Doctor: I am going to be taking medicals for a Middle Eastern airline. I am a westerner and I have been taking the contraceptive pill for over 6 months. I've heard they don't like this. I want to stop taking the contreceptive pill so I don't need to declare it. My question is how long after stopping taking the pill will it take to be out my system so it won't show in any blood tests?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi We can continue after this but if you stop the pill now your blood tests will be normal in one month.